This is not what you think. I am not going to pour my women troubles onto the screen for the entire interweb community to read to their sadistic delight. All I need to say is that I did the right thing, and again doing the right thing has taken a toll on me. I have my armor back on after it was so joyously stripped from me. I hate this fucking armor, but it is crucial to the path I have chosen. When you cause someone more pain than happiness simply by being yourself in their presence...the only thing to do is get the fuck away from them, or you might not forgive yourself for the damage you could end up causing. Pain is easy, pain is a chemical released into the brain that tells you something is physically or emotionally wrong with your body. This is a controllable element, and mine is under control.
I have returned to feeling nothingness. It feels neither good nor bad. And I'm on my second sick pack of the black stuff. You may think I sound bitter...fuck no, I think its all hilarious. Its life, and its all a big joke.
I Am Jack's Lack of Humanity
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment