"You insist that the weight of the world should be on your shoulders"
Metallica
Clearly, I fucked up when I tried to tell you that...timing is everything. But man, you've had my back for sixteen years and carried plenty of my load. I only want to help carry yours for a while. Its not cowardly or weak, it just means you've got brothers. I've come to a point in my life where I'm starting to care about very little, and less about people. If you're one of them, your one of few. Its okay to not care, its like armor. What you don't care about can't stab you in the back, it can only come straight at you.
Besides, I'd die before letting Ithil Mori get stabbed in the back again, even if I have to stop myself. I sear that on my honor...and my red guitar.
As for the rest of my friends and readers, these times are sent to try men's souls...if somethings wrong with what you see bite your fucking tongue, keep your sword sheathed, and put your shield to good use. When a friend is in need, a stab to the back is not going to help. I learned that first hand last summer, and I didn't learn because I let it happen to someone else I hold dear. I felt nothing but pure hatred for myself and I am a hypocritical bastard for cursing others who have done the same...and I won't. The punishment your conscience does to you is far greater than any creative violence I can concoct.
Another note, if you post anonymously on I Am Jack's Mad World...you're a coward and your words have no effect on me. The empty can rattles most.
I Am Jack's Scream In Space
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment