Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've Been Dazed and Confused for so Long

It has recently occurred to me how flawed the idea of "falling" in love with someone is. When you fall, especially when I fall flat on my frakking face, my decision making skills lack anything fundamental or foundational. My advice to the world (or I guess to the 1 person who reads this other than myself but hopefully more do than I know) is that after you "fall in love" or "fall in like" or "fall in mutual feelings" or just fall into anything with someone...you've got to pick yourself back up first. I've got to pick myself up, I can't wait for someone to heal my damages for me. I may have had one too many Irish Coffees by now (French roast coffee with brown sugar, Jameson, and whipped Baileys on top...I recommend it to everyone!) but I'm convinced I've finally written something worth reading on this pathetic piece of crap blog. But frak it, I don't care. All I know is I've got to pick my own pathetic soul out of this ditch. Starting now, I've got things to fix.
Good Night and Good Luck.


I Am Jack's Face Off the Flat Floor

2 comments:

Lili said...

Nice post, and furthermore, I can't wait to discuss and commiserate over Irish coffees at home.

Ap0c41yps3 said...

Good.